Trade - ins at very special pricing
AudioDesk Vinyl Cleaner PRO 2018
Not only because they are excellent sound carriers. Often the so-called “black gold” is an irreplaceable collector’s item. Even when great care is taken, in the long time it is inevitable that records get dirty.
A gentle cleaning of the disc is particularly important to preserve its value. Reiner Gläss, the brain behind Audiodesksysteme, has developed a professional yet comfortable LP-washing machine – the “Vinyl-Cleaner”. The Vinyl Cleaner is a fully automated machine that sets new standards in user-friendlyness.
Operating the Vinyl Cleaner PRO is very simple: Just insert the disc into the machine’s opening and press the red button. A yellow LED lights up and the gentle cleaning process runs fully automatically. Thereby counter-rotating microfiber cleaning barrels and ultrasonic waves softly remove even deep-sitting dirt particles from the record grooves. During operation the machine permanently filters the cleaning fluid. Afterwards two special high-performance motors guarantee an effective drying procedure of the record – at very low volume levels. When, after a short period of time, the green LED lights up the cleaned disc can be removed from the apparatus.
Cleaning cycle: 5 minutes
Dimensions: 33cm wide x 20cm deep x 27cm high
Weight (empty): 5,5 kg
Water capacity: 4,5 Litres, cleaning concentrate 20 ml
Made in Germany
Just 6 months old lightly used
Sonas Faber Liuto Loudspeaker in Cherry Finish
Almost perfest 8/10 condition Retail $6000 Priced to move $3000
Sonus faber Liuto Loudspeaker Cherry
Type: Three-way vented box
Drivers: 1″ fabric dome tweeter, polypropylene/textile 6″ mid, 9″ aluminum/magnesium alloy woofer
Frequency response: 40Hz–25kHz
Impedance: 8 ohm
Dimensions: 40.6″ x 9.3″ x 16.25″
Weight: 66 lbs.
The Liuto is a three-way, vented, medium-sized floorstander roughly 41″ tall. It uses all new drivers including a 6″ polypropylene/textile midrange, a 9″ aluminum/magnesium woofer, and a return to the larger 1″ soft-dome tweeter of earlier models. Its sensitivity and impedance suggest it’s an easy speaker to drive
McIntosh MC6700 receiver
Retail $6500 Special $5500 or best offer
Near Mint with all original boxes
The MAC6700 features 200 Watts per channel and is designed to meet the needs of the next generation of music lovers. The built in AM/FM tuner receives your favorite radio stations with clarity and realism that is free from noise and distortion. With its preamp section featuring 11 total inputs – including three digital inputs that will decode your digital music at up to 32 bits and 192kHz – the MAC6700 is sure to provide you with enough connections and modern technology to keep all your music sources connected and sounding great. Two dedicated phono sections (1 Moving Magnet and 1 Moving Coil) will bring new life to your record collection and deliver the best possible sound from your turntable. The Home Theater Pass Through feature will allow for seamless integration into your existing multi-channel theater system.
- Amplifier Power Output: 200 watts per channel with both channels operating into 2, 4 or 8 Ohms, with Power Meters
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005% maximum from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Preamplifier Inputs: Five high level unbalanced One high level balanced Two Phono: one Moving Coil adjustable loading, one Moving Magnet Three digital inputs
- Tuner Section: AM/FM features the same performance as a stand alone McIntosh tuner Presets: 20 each for AM and FM Included remote AM antenna for the finest AM reception
- Digital Section: Three digital inputs: one dedicated USB, and two assignable: one coax and one optical PCM McIntosh Digital Engine is 32 bit 192kHz, USB 2.0 asynchronous
- Tone Controls: Bass and Treble, +/- 12dB
- High Drive Headphone Amplifier: All headphones, from 20 to 600 Ohms
- Home Theater Pass Through: Allows interfacing with a Home Theater system
- Overall Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/2” (44.5cm) x 7-5/8” (19.37cm) x 22” (55.88cm) including knobs, connectors and cables
- Weight: 75 lbs (34.1kg) net, 93 lbs (42.3kg) in shipping carton
McIntosh C2200 Preamplifier
Excellent condition with Original Boxes $3300
With Remote Control
This is a fine example of McIntosh at its best. Excellent Phono preamp for moving coil cartridge. Balanced and Single ended inputs and outputs. Mico-processor controlled input selection and volume. Remote included.
Frequency Response +0, -0.5dB from 20Hz to 20,000Hz
Total Harmonic Distortion 0.08% from 20Hz to 20,000Hz
Signal To Noise Ratio Phono, 80dB High Level, 93dB
Four 12AX7 NOS GE
Four 12AT7 Russian Mullard